Charlotte Intimate Outdoor Wedding at McGill Rose Garden
Britany and Logan were married in an intimate, outdoor ceremony at The McGill Rose Garden in the NODA area of Charlotte.
There was much joy, lots of tears..and buckets and buckets of rain.
But the rain mattered not.
…guests cozied up under the tent for dinner and then danced the night away. (Even when the rain was in sheets/coming in sideways under the tent flaps;-)
Amid the lush green and in-bloom rose canopy Britany had chosen colors of navy (in the way of the bridesmaids dresses) and gray and orange in her florals by Nectar, with softer colors like blush pink, and white mixed in for good measure to compliment the garden perfectly.
Wedding Day Highlights:
- Having Britany and her girls utilize my studio space (Bungalow 1325) as their get-ready location. It really made for a perfect spot for them to gather and have a little more space than a traditional hotel room. (And, I got to see the back yard ‘twinkle courtyard’ in action.
- The yellow sunflowers placed on a chair in honor of Logan’s grandmother who had passed away to make certain she was a part of this meaningful day.
- Happy tears–lots of happy tears.
- Our sweet bride in rain boots sporting an umbrella
- Their ‘last dance’..alone, in the dark (as the market lights needs to be unplugged due to the amount of rain) with Brit’s (waterlogged;-) dress train dragging behind. –It was the sweetest.
- Their exit–have you ever seen sparklers lit in a downpour? ..now you have!
When I had asked Britany and Logan before the wedding how they hoped the day would turn out–they said they hoped for ‘a relaxed, fun and slightly slightly romantic garden wedding; focusing on family and closest friends to enjoy celebrating with. ‘ …Id say they were successful🙂
(**Brit and Logan’s Wedding Team Listed below images)
Brittany and Logan’s Amazing ‘make-it-happen-in-monsoon’ Charlotte Wedding Pro Team: