Foundation for the Carolinas Uptown Charlotte, NC Wedding: Morgan and Matt
One year ago Morgan and Matt were married at one of our favorite Charlotte, NC wedding venues–Foundation for the Carolinas.
Their wedding was elegant and sophisticated…but more importantly–it was filled with much love and even more laughter. (and lots and lots of happy tears.) It was so lovely it was published in Carolina Bride Magazine!
Some of our favorite wedding day highlights:
- We love having Morgan and her girls get ready at our sweet little studio, Bungalow 1325.
- Morgan having her dad come in for a few quiet moments before she went to meet Matt for their First Look. (it was one of the more emotional and beautiful moments we have seen in a while.)
- You don’t see men share emotion as feely–and it was wonderful to see Matt and his father also share in a private moment pre-cermony
- Our about fave–Morgan wiping a tear from Matt’s eyes mid-ceremony. (you guys! sigh.)
- Their first dance was FABULOUS #thatdiptho
- The hora was fast and furious! I spent a great portion in the middle trying not to get trampled. #worthit
Morgan and Matt–happy first anniversary!
Morgan and Mat’s A-list wedding pro team: