When we asked Chelsea and Eric how they wanted their intimate, outdoor Foundation for Carolinas wedding to look and feel they simply stated: they wanted their guests to feel ‘joyful, celebratory and full of excitement.’ Like most of our clients–this day was not about the fancy dress, shoes or flowers (though all gorgeous..) It was day full of celebrating love and connection –and there is no denying their guests felt all of those those things.
A few of our favorite moments:
– Chelsea’s mom resting her hands on Chelsea’s shoulders after fastening the clasp on her her grandmothers pearls
– Their ‘First Look”-so emotion-filled
– The look on Eric’s face when he saw Chelsea on aisle (I think the image below speaks for itself as to how much he adores his now wife)
– The food and beverage selections which reflected their vegan/vegetarian lifestyle and their love of local craft beer
– The ‘great dance off’ between Eric and his groomsman (oh. my. How we loved seeing our favorite introverts-temporarily-turned-extrovert:-)
Documenting real, raw, emotion-drenched moments is what we simply adore…and April 5, 2014 certainly proved to be one of our favorites.
Congratulations Chelsea and Eric–it was an honor.
Amazing Wedding Pro Team:
Venue: Foundation for the Carolinas
Planner: Head over Heels (Maria)
Photography: BlueSky Studios (Cassandra & George)
Catering and Floras: Something Classic (Karen)
Hair/Makeup: Simply Beautiful Artistry (Sissy)
Transportation: R&R Pedicab