They are more “lighthearted and fun than serious and romantic”. Above all else–they wanted their Brawley Estate wedding day to fun and a celebration of family and friends as they start their life together. (after years of long distance!)
Personal, special touches made the day about more than ‘pretty things’ (though they were all pretty) but instead–incredibly meaningful.
- The center gemstone of Nicole’ s ring belonged to her grandmother
- The cake knife was the same knife Nicole’s parents used to cut their wedding cake
- Magnolia leafs were used throughout (a symbol of their college, Wake Forest–where they met)
A few of our favorites moments:
- Nicole’s first look with her dad. #tearsfordays
- The celebration and tears by all of her bridesmaids as they saw Nicole in her dress for the first time
- Their vows–in over a decade of photographing weddings–they were truly some of the most beautiful words we have heard two people say to one another.
- Nicole and Philip’s private moment alone post-ceremony to toast one another privately and make sure to slow the day down and take it all in.
- #thatdanceefloortho (Joyful to say the least.)
- Their private last dance before the night ended for one last chance to take it all in.
Nicole and Philip-thank you for selecting us to be ones to document your wedding day. (and for being two of thee kindest humans we have met. And, you had us at ‘goats and foals’ Nicole;-) #vet We cannot wait to see all of the amazing things life has in store for the two of you!
Photographer: Bluesky Photo Artists
Venue: Brawley Estate
Planner: Elle M Events
Hair and Make Up: NLGlam
Florist: Willow Branch
Cake: Cake Expressions
Officiant: Rebecca Nagy