Charlotte Boudoir Photographer
Confidence and laughter
Vintage Vogue covers vs. baring it all
Grainy black and white photographs channeling old holly wood
Now through Valentines Day I will be offering 10 Limited Edition Noir Sessions designed to embolden women to see just. how. gorgeous. they really are. (We started our Noir session last year (a few examples here, here and here) and quietly went about creating the first in series of Vogue magazine cover-inspired sessions and now is your chance to have your very own. **And if you schedule your session by Dec. 15…I will even guarantee prints before Christmas for up to 3 ladies.
What is Noir? Think less garters and thigh-high boots and more backless dressess, off-the-shoulder sweaters and hollywood starlets. –A chance to document your most gorgeous you. Confidentially gorgeous.
First-come/first served for reservations and limited to 10. Your session fee includes:
– A session styling discussion where you can choose from a series of Vogue covers to use as our inspiration
– Up to 2hr session in our studio in Plaza Midwood
– Boutique processing of your images
– In-studio Viewing Session (complete with ideas on how to use your images as art)
– a signed/matted linen wall art print of artist selection
For your reservation:
or (704) 941-9391
Time to be Glamorous, Fearless and Fiery ladies!