Jessica and Sam met through mutual friends. at Superbowl party in 2010. Shortly after the party–Sam worked up the nerve to tell their mutual friend Todd “Jess is cute”
–the message was then relayed to Jess who replied “which one was Sam?” 🙂
After building a solid friendship for over a year they began to date. And a year later–Sam asked Jess to be his wife.
In an intimate, outdoor ceremony at the charming McGill Rose Garden –Sam lifted her veil, made it official with a kiss and Mr. and Mrs. Curtis headed off via trolley to celebrate (with some seriously mad dance skills the learned at Metropolitan Ballroom. ) at the Mint Museum on Randolph.
Wedding Day Highlights:
– Having Jess and and her bridal party (including her “Brides Man” getting ready on our studio space. (it was perfect.)
– Jess’ eyes welling up when she read the letter Sam had sent over to her
– Sam opening Jess’ gift privately (hint..hint…it was a gorgeous set of images from her ‘Noir’ session earlier that month.)
– Jess’ Father’s reaction when seeing his little girl in her dress (it may in fact be one of our favorite moments ever)
– Their first dance…oh…my. GORGEOUS!
Jess and Sam–its been an amazing year and we are so happy to have gotten to know you.
and PS: Sam–it is abundantly clear Jess thinks you are pretty ‘cute’ too:-)
Amazing Wedding Vendor Lineup:
McGill Rose Garden – Ceremony
Mint Museaum on Randolph – Reception Venue
Studio White-Bridal ‘Get Ready’ Suite
Something Classic (Catherine) – Catering
BlueSky Studios – Photography
Nectar – Floral headpieces, bouquets/Ceremony Coordination
Robert Henkel- additional florals (centerpieces/reception decor)