BlueSky is currently interviewing photographers interested in second-shooting/assisting/training in our style of both photography and client interaction with interest in becoming a primary shooter with our growing studio.
- An existing portfolio of images in a style which compliments ours (to be submitted for interview consideration)
- Professional equipment/back-up equipment (list to be furnished when applying. )
- Understanding of off-camera flash in lowlight scenarios
- The desire to photograph but not necessarily ‘run a wedding photography business’ (though we would consider a photographer with their own lifestyle/portrait business who does not want to run a wedding studio.)
- Preference will be made to those with wedding photography experience but we would consider a fantastic photographer of other genres (but must love weddings)
- A vibrant/fun personality our clients will love!
In return, the ‘right’ candidate will receive
- The support of a full-service, busy photography studio to provide client bookings, image editing, album design, marketing, advertising
- Second shooter compensation 50% higher than the market rate with opportunity to transition into primary shooter role after 6 months.
- Additional training paid for by BlueSky
- A studio space to meet clients
- A fun and fabulous place to grow your photography roots
If interested, please submit a link to a portfolio and a brief description of why you would be a ‘fit’ for our studio. Cassandra@blueskycharlotte.com
We love what we do and are seeking the ‘perfect fit’ to continue to support our amazing clients and to continue to grow our business.